Thursday, August 15, 2013

Shakira at the SELF Magazine´s September issue.


Shakira is the official cover star for SELF Magazine´s Sepetember issue with an exclusive photoshoot six months after pregnancy.
Be camera-ready for The Voice just about two months after welcoming son Milan with her pro-soccer-player boyfriend, Gerard Piqué, 26. "After the delivery, you look like a shar-pei!" says the singer, 36, who spent a month at home in Barcelona getting back in shape.





"I did Zumba throughout my pregnancy," Shakira says. (We love the mental image.) "That helped me not gain too much weight." Post-baby, she did Zumba four to five mornings a week and even trained privately with its creator and CEO, Beto Perez, for a week.









"Two minutes of ab work isn't enough," says the star, who focused on tightening her stomach throughout her workouts.




"I'm quite proud of my rear," Shakira says. To tone it, Kaiser had her hold a plié and squeeze her glutes 30 times. And cardio dance moves, Kaiser adds, helped create "more well-rounded" legs than she'd get only by running or on the elliptical.
Shakira had eight small meals a day (200–250 calories each). Fiber filled her up; protein, calcium, iron and fish oil built muscle.
"I don't obsess over my flaws, because I see my body as a whole," Shakira says. "Besides, I think men appreciate confidence more than perfection."




No comments:

Post a Comment