Sunday, July 7, 2013

Shakira To Perfom In Dubai This Upcoming Winter

According to Gerard Pique during an interview with The Gulf Today Magazine, Shakira will perform in Dubai during this upcoming winter:
"What is the cause of his quick visit to Dubai?

I am very happy to be in Dubai which is charming and beautiful, in the hospitality of my friend Faisal Shaafar, who has accompanied me in Dubai for recreation and rest. I've been embarrassed after the end of the match Spain and Brazil in the Confederations Cup final and found better than Dubai for recreation and leisure (...), and I will return here again in winter, and the next I'll be Milan with my son and my wife Shakira (Colombian singer) will perform here in Dubai during the winter. "


 Here is the complete interview (original - arabic language): http://www.alkhaleej.ae/portal/d6f44a05-1b89-4e98-af5f-b18b4aa695cb.aspx

-via @shakiraspace

No comments:

Post a Comment